Sheri Sperry – MCNE® “Agents and others in our industry with borderline ethical behavior is something that I have an issue with. It bothers me when I have to work with people who walk the fine line. It is not something I can shrug off easily.”Right on target – and – re-blog!
Strengths and Weaknesses
REALTORS® Are Like Icebergs…
“At any one time you are only seeing about 1/5 of what they are ACTUALLY doing!”
As a real estate agent or broker, I know that most of us can relate to this saying. For our clients sake, we do our best to keep them off the ledge. We take the concerns and stress of the transaction off their back.
This can be one of the bigger if not the biggest investment anyone can make.
Our client, whether a buyer or seller, has a lot riding on this transaction, so the smoother and more transparent we can make it ….the better it is for them.
This is both a strength and a weakness of mine!
– Another strength and weakness is being candid with a client. By doing the right thing for the client may sour a deal and keep us looking for that perfect home. I actually will point out the strengths and weakness of a home for a client. I can’t operate differently.
Enjoy Social Engagement
– I have the ability to be able to work with a wide range of socioeconomic levels and make people feel comfortable with me. I am at home and comfortable with people and conversation comes easy for me.
Sizing Up People
– Sizing people up is another strength I possess. I know what to say and how to say it without offending people. This is probably due to my HR and staffing background in the corporate world. I listen intently to what they are saying and if there are mixed signals, I will hone in and draw out what they are thinking.
Help Buyers Find Clarity
As we know, buyers don’t always realize what is most important to them until they start looking. I help Sedona buyers find clarity between their home buying goals and expectations and let’s face it, reality. Buyers appreciate my ability to navigate roadblocks.
Though my desk looks like a whirlwind hit it, a buyer would never suspect that I might struggle with this! When showing properties, I create a customized portfolio with a strategic pattern that helps buyers remember what they have seen. It also helps to provide a flow to help capture an efficient use of time and energy for the client …and me also!
Marketing & Teamwork
As for Sedona sellers, a simple walk through their home and some conversation and I can pull out what is most important to them and showcase their home with marketing that appeals to them and of course, will sell that home. I understand teamwork and how to make it work for us to sell their home to the right buyer.
Those Who Walk The Fine Line…
– Agents and others in our industry with borderline ethical behavior is something that I have an issue with. It bothers me when I have to work with people who walk the fine line. It is not something I can shrug off easily.
– Prioritizing my workload can be a problem. When a client calls, I feel a need to answer the phone as quickly as possible. Many times I am in the middle of something else but I do not have enough discipline to stay on task. This is an issue that I am continuing to work through.
– The emotional roller-coaster of working setbacks is another area that I have to do a better job of shrugging off. Sometimes this plays on me and can affect my “work-life balance”.
Learn More About Me At
I want to thank Carol Williams for creating this AR Challenge “Strengths Vs Weakness” .
It gives us an opportunity to look within ourselves and capitalize of our good qualities and create a strategy to eliminate or reduce our weaknesses.Increase Your Business! —> Sign Up For ActiveRain
Follow Me On Twitter @SellSedona
Sedona Property Solutions
Contact Sheri Sperry (click here)
Cell (928) 274-7355
Website – SellSedona.com
Sheri’s Listing Portfolio
View My Virtual Tours
Custom Search by City, Zipcode, Subdivision and more
Find homes for sale in Sedona Arizona
Find homes for sale in Village of Oak Creek – VOC
Find Sedona luxury homes for sale
Find golf course view homes for sale in Sedona AZ
Find waterfront homes for sale on Oak Creek AZ
Find homes for sale in Oak Creek Canyon AZ
Find Sedona AZ lots and land for sale
Find homes for sale in Cottonwood AZ
Find homes for sale in Cornville/Page Springs AZ
Find homes for sale in Verde Santa Fe, Cornville AZ
Find homes for sale:
Clarkdale – Camp Verde – Rimrock – Jerome
If you are in the market to buy or sell Sedona real estate or Verde Valley property,
please call Sheri Sperry @ (928) 274-7355 or visit her website @ Sheri.Sperry.Realtor .
Snowbirds come to “roost” in the winter and our spring months. Visitors enjoy Sedona and our Red Rocks. Our seasons are mild compared to the rest of the country! (See Weather Stats) Activities include Sedona International Film Festival & Sedona Marathon as well as a short drive to Cactus League Baseball!…. All Winter & Spring Activities!
© SellSedona.com, Sperryr.com, LifeInSedona.com, Sedona86336.com, SedonaPropertySolutions.com
All Rights Reserved
Some images provided by Broker Reciprocity Sedona Verde Valley Assoc. of REALTORs® SVVAR
About the Authors – Updated 2018
If you are considering a Traditional or Short Sale of your home in Phoenix, Scottsdale or any location in Maricopa County Arizona, you owe it to yourself to talk with the BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty to determine whether Tony and Suzanne Marriott are the best real estate Brokers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area to help you with the Successful Sale of your home.
Tony and Suzanne have personally Listed, Sold and Closed more than a hundred Short Sales with the highest list to close rate in the Phoenix Metro Area!
Tony Marriott – Chief Operating Officer – BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Suzanne Marriott – Chief Technology Officer – BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Associate Brokers, REALTORS
BVO Luxury Group
Keller Williams Arizona Realty